Webinars: How Do They Work?
Most webinars are conducted in two parts: 1 ½ hours the first day and 1 hour the second day with a reading assignment. Webinars are free for Type III programs, $10 for others.
- Notices are sent by email of a scheduled Webinar with registration information.
- Register and you will receive an email invitation with a log-in link. You may receive articles to read by email
- Log on to the website up to 15 minutes before the scheduled time on your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Participate in the training, ask questions, view PowerPoint and videos, take a short test.
- Receive your certificate in the mail for 3 clock hours credit for licensing, CDA, and Pathways.
A webinar is a training session conducted over the Internet using computers, tablets, or phones.