Subscribe to the Calendar
CPR and First Aid
CPR and First Aid Classes! Class Fee - $40
Other sessions will be scheduled, so call if you need another date or check our website for upcoming sessions. Call us if you’d like us to come to your center to conduct a class for your staff!
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED!
Unless noted, Alexandria classes are held at The Learning Center of Rapides Parish 1410 Neel Kearby Dr and Shreveport classes are held at NSU Child and Family Network 1800 Warrington Place.
- Instructors are certified through the American Heart Association
- CPR and First Aid certification are valid for 2 years
- Class size is limited to 12 participants
- Walk-ins cannot be accepted!
- Onsite classes are available and can be scheduled for your convenience at your center!
- Fill in the form below, print it, and send to NSU Child and Family Network with your payment.
Dec. 14, 2013
CPR/First Aid - SHREVEPORT
- 1:00pm — 5:00pm
CPR and First Aid certifications are valid for 2 years.
MUST be pre-registered. Cost $40 per session.
Onsite classes can be scheduled at your center for your convenience!
For more information call Kim Carleton (677-3165) or (677-3125)